Time Travel

[Credit to WallpaperSafari]


Time travel in books can be pretty awesome, but it can also be totally confusing. For me, time travel is a hit or miss when reading a book. Sometimes you get a time travel book that is really good and easy to follow. Sometimes you get a time travel book that you can’t keep up with because there are a million rules to the multiverse. I usually try to stay away from time travel books because I have found them to be rarely good and interesting. Although I do enjoy watching “The Flash” on the CW, this plot has a lot of rules to it as well but maybe it’s just the different medium that makes it less confusing.  A time travel book I have enjoyed is All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill. One title I didn’t like? The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. I felt that The Time Machine was much too confusing and I had a hard time reading it. On the other hand, All Our Yesterdays was much more enjoyable because I didn’t have to take time to stop and think about what was going on. I have also read Margaret Peterson Haddix's Found (the missing series) and thought they got boring after the first few books. I’m skeptical when it comes to time travel books. But you never know, maybe one day I’ll read one that makes me change my mind on the subject.


Do you guys have any suggestions on a good time travel book that you think will make me change my above point of view? Let me know in the comments below! I’ll do my best to pick them up and do a review. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Road Trip!

Coffee or Tea with books?

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd