Manic Monday!

For today’s Manic Monday I’m going to share with you something I have recently received for my birthday…


BOOKEEPER!





The Bookeeper is a weight that holds your book open for you so you don’t have to hold it! This product is made by the brand Superior Essentials. It can come in Black, Green, or Red. Bookeeper has a special grip technology that keeps it from sliding up to and angle of 45 degrees! It is waterproof and washable, it also has a matte finish that keeps it from picking up dirt or lint.


In the few days that I have been using it has been extremely useful. It is also great for reading outside because the wind has no power over the Bookeeper! It is great for hardback and paperback books.





It can also be used as a place holder and type of bookmark if you wish to do so.


People love it so much that it has a 4.6 star review out of 5 stars on Amazon! I encourage you all to go and try this device!


If you go to Amazon to look for it, I recommend you type in "Superior Essentials Book Weight"


Let me know in the comments below if you have one or are interested in getting one!



(All pictures are taken from Amazon.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee or Tea with books?

Book Road Trip!

I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart