Booktube-A-Thon!



 I am participating in this year’s booktubeathon! Last year was the first time that I participated and I had so much fun! This year will be even better because I have an idea about what is going on and what I’m doing. So for those of you who don’t know what booktubeathon is it is a read-a-thon (Like a reading marathon) that lasts all week. So from July 24th through July 30th you try to read as many books as possible to cut down on your to be read pile. There are fun things throughout the week too, like giveaways and reading challenges and Twitter sprints. This was made for booktube (Youtube) but since then has evolved to include bookstagram (Instagram) and Twitter. So if you are interested in learning more or just want to check it out to see what it is all about go follow @booktubeathon on Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram.


So now I will reveal the reading challenges for this year:

  1.           Read a book with a person on the cover
  2.       .    Read a hyped book
  3.            Finish a book in one day
  4.            Read about a character that is very different from you
  5.            Read a book completely outdoors
  6.            Read a book that you got because of the cover
  7.       Read seven books in seven days 


     Now that you know what the challenges are, I will tell you about what books I plan on reading and how they match the challenges.

The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda (Meets challenge 3 hopefully)
New World Rising by Jennifer Wilson (Meets challenge 1 and 5)
And all of these books will (hopefully) meet challenge 7

I have linked each books goodreads page, so just click on the book you want to know more about. I will be doing reviews on each of these books after I read them that week, so stay tuned for those! Last year I was able to complete all of the challenges given, even the seven books in seven days. Let’s see if I can complete all of them this year! Now if you decide to participate you do not have to do these challenges, you can just read what you want, but they do make it more interesting.


If you have any questions feel free to comment below, and I will get to you as soon as I see it! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Road Trip!

Coffee or Tea with books?

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd