Announcement

So you know how I said that after Irma I would be back to posting regularly? Well I lied.


With everything I have going on with school to get ready for college and keeping my grades up with all of the college entrance exams like the ACT and SAT, plus all of my extra curricular activities, I haven't even thought about my blog lately.


I feel so guilty about not posting at all and it is kind of messing with my head and I don't need that right now.


So I have decided that I will post the rest of my pre-written posts and then I will go into hibernation until summer. The posts wont be with any pictures it will just be my review on the books. After those posts are gone I will not post anything more until school is out. I will come back and put pictures in june.


I feel as if I should really lock down and focus on my school work. This website will still be up and running for anyone to visit should they wish to re-read a post or are reading them for the first time.


So basically it will be like it has in the past few weeks with me being a ghost but now I won't feel so guilty about not posting since I have given you all an explanation.


I have not lost my love of reading or posting and I will be back with great content in June! Honestly I've been reading the same book for a whole month and a half. Which is unheard of for me! But I have little to no free time anymore with everything I have going on. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed as it is and very close to a breakdown without my blogging on top of it.


I hope you guys understand and if you decide to disconnect with this blog because of the inactivity then I will understand. I will send out a welcome back post at the end of the school year to let those of you who stayed know I will be back to posting!


The rest of my blog posts will be going out soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee or Tea with books?

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd

Book Road Trip!