Book Road Trip!



{Credit to Conceptdraw.com}



For a long time now I have always wanted to go on a road trip, and then I thought to myself, “What better way to make it more useful than to add books?” Voila! That is how this idea came to life. As a resident of the great state of Florida, that is where I will start. I will then make my way across the country to hundreds of different Indie bookstores and maybe meet up with booktubers and instagramers while I’m en route. I want to save up some cash and then buy at least one book from the bookstores I visit and keep tabs on where I’ve been and what it was like. I’ve had my heart set on going on a road trip for some time now and this just makes it even better! I think this is a great way to discover new books while also travelling and seeing different parts of the country. It would be awesome if I had some friends that would like to come along with me, but none of my friends read . This is great because every-time I would look at that book it would remind me of where I got it and the great adventures I had. If I want to put this plan into action I need to start building up different bookstores I want to visit in different states. You guys can help me with that! If you know a great bookstore that is unique to your city comment it below and I can add it to my list! Hopefully this isn’t wishful thinking and I actually get to do this one day, but who knows? At least I can keep the dream alive and plan it out 😊. Let me know what you guys think about this idea! And if you would participate in something like this.  

Comments

  1. What a fantastic idea! I'm way down in the Southern Hemisphere so I can't help you out with bookstores, but I did have a thought! Maybe each book you buy from the bookstore in that specific state, could also be by an author from that state?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, and that is a great addition to this idea! I love it! I'll be sure to include it in my plans :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee or Tea with books?

I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart