I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart






*NO SPOILERS*


Kevin Hart knows how to write a book full of wisdom and humor. Not only can he crack jokes he can impart some strong advice. After finishing this book all I wanted to do was write a long message to Kevin explaining how much he has motivated me, and how his book managed to positively impact my day. His book is the first autobiography I have ever read, and he has made me want to read more from that genre. I don’t know what possessed me to pick it up, but I’m glad I did! Not only is it an inspiring story about the ups and downs in life, it has pictures to accompany it! I loved reading about his progression as a person. From working to become a comedian, to evolving in his relationships to become a better man. Kevin sets the bar high in his determination and work ethic, he reminds us that you have to be all in and have a network of supporters to call on for help. I like his approach to life, and I can only hope to accomplish a portion of what he has. It was interesting to read about different situations and how he reacted to them, it’s nice to know you’re not the only one struggling in life. It’s comforting to know that I can relate to someone as successful as Kevin Hart. I’m sure this book will leave a lasting impression on me and can’t wait to see what else he has in store! For anyone who needs some motivation or is just looking to add some positivity in your life, I definitely recommend you pick up this book, ASAP! 


(No spoiler section because I want you to read it for yourself, and if you would like to discuss feel free to post a comment!)

Comments

  1. Great review darling! I love reading books about inspiring people who have gone through difficulties in life, overcame them, and came out of it a better person! You going to let your Daddy borrow this one? ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dad! And yes, just let me know when you want to start it and I can get it for you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookish Pet Peeves

Book Turn-offs

Father Appreciation Post