Manic Monday!

It’s just another Manic Monday!

And today I want to feature…


BIBLIOFILE!!




The Bibliofile is a reading journal that helps you keep track of what books you have read and acquired. The first time I heard about this was a few days ago on the Amino app in the Books and Writing community. I thought it was such a cool thing to have, because I’m always struggling to keep up with what I have read and bought! This reading log also has pages for quotes and other fun pages to fill in.


This product can be purchased on Amazon.com (This post is in no way sponsored or endorsed, I have chosen of my own free will o share this product with you guys).


Let me know how you keep track of what you’ve read in the comments below! And let me know if you would like for me to do a post on my reading log and the way I keep up with my books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Road Trip!

Coffee or Tea with books?

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd