Manic Monday!

Today, I have decided to tell you about my experience with Owlcrate.


I always hear and see people asking, “What is the best book subscription box?” And I figured it wouldn’t hurt to let you guys know what I think on the matter.


Keep in mind, I am completely biased, because this is the only book subscription box I have ever received.


My July 2016 Owlcrate!



Owlcrate is a monthly subscription box that sends you a new release, hardback book (Now with exclusive covers only found in Owlcrate!) and some bookish goodies. Each month there is a new theme that the whole box is based on. Owlcrate is YA books only, but they now have come out with an Owlcrate Jr. that is middle grade books. Each books genre is based on the theme, so whether you get a YA contemporary or a YA fantasy is up to the theme.


Now like I said, this is the only book subscription box I have received. Because after my first 3-month subscription, I knew I didn’t want any other book box.


Owlcrate is awesome, and I’m always looking forward to each month’s box, no matter what the theme. Even if I think I won’t like the book when I see it, I always end up at least liking it when I finally get around to reading it. Every. Single. Time.


And what is even more special, is with the book comes a signed bookplate from the author AND a handwritten note about the book.


Along with the book and its special swag you receive bookish items that relate to the theme. In the past there have been Full sized, mini, and key chain Funko Pops! Candles, bookmarks, pens, notebooks, candy, scarves, headbands, magnets, etc. They are working right now to add in even more variety of things that could possibly end up in your box! You also always get an Owlcrate button with the theme on it, so you can keep up with all of your past boxes ๐Ÿ˜‰.


I started receiving boxes in December of 2015, as a Christmas gift. Since then, I haven’t skipped a month. I can’t tell you how much this company has expanded and improved since then. Each month is even better than the last!


My First Ever Book Box!



Yes, it will be a little expensive, but guess what? IT’S WORTH IT! You know why? Because everything in that box is hand-picked and made with love. All products are super high-quality while also supporting small and growing businesses.


If you are thinking about getting a book subscription box, I urge you to try out Owlcrate! If you don’t like it, then fine, you won’t hurt my feelings. But I don’t want you to miss out on this amazing company!


Go check out their Instagram page @owlcrate ๐Ÿ’•



Thank you for hearing me out and see me sing nothing but praises! Let me know in the comments below if you are subscribed to a book box and what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee or Tea with books?

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd

Book Road Trip!