Manic Monday!

It's just another Manic Monday...


Today’s Manic Monday features a special kind of bookmark called…


myBOOKmark!

 


myBOOKmark is a company based in Ukraine that makes little feet for your book! The bookmark usually includes a quote on the top part also.


I actually have one of these, I have a mermaid tail one with the quote, “I belong to the sea.”





These bookmarks are really cool because they are different and fun.


You can find these bookmarks on Amazon or Etsy. They also have an Instagram page @mybookmark.


If you are like me, and collect bookmarks, then this one will be the perfect addition!


(From Giphy)


Let me know in the comments below if you have one of these!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Road Trip!

Coffee or Tea with books?

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd