Hey guys! I just wanted to apologize for not sticking to my usual posting schedule. School has recently started back and I find I'm having trouble with posting so much within a week. So, I have decided, that during the school season I will post once a week on Mondays. I have a very busy schedule this year, but I promise I will post! Manic Mondays will be posted the first Monday of every month, so you will have a post at the beginning of every month to look forward to! 😆 Since my posting won't be as frequent, now would be a great time to subscribe to my blog so that you get notified when I post! 😉 I will probably go back to my original schedule when summer comes back around. But in the meantime... I have a project in the works to share with you all soon, and a new book review on an AMAZING book I was sent for review! So stay tuned for more awesome content! Thank you for understanding and being supportive of this blog! I love you all and hope you stick wit...
Goodreads Summary *NO SPOILERS* Armada is such a fantastic combination of Sci-fi genius and geek pop culture with a little bit of the right kind of humor, you won’t want to put it down! Not only is it all of this but it’s action-packed too! This book is everything you ever wanted in a sci-fi book. I absolutely loved Armada! It took me a few chapters to warm up to it but after that it was nothing but instant love. One of the reasons I had for picking up this book was because I read his other work, Ready Player One, and couldn’t get enough. I didn’t have high expectations going into this book and was a little discouraged at the beginning, but when things started to pick up, all of my doubts flew out the door. Honestly, after just these two books, Ernest Cline is now one of my favorite authors and from now on will be an instant buy. I loved all of the videogame references and appreciated all of the time and research that went into connecting all of these real-life th...
Goodreads Summary *NO SPOILERS* One of us is lying is a mixture of murder mystery and inspiration from the breakfast club. Upon finishing this book, I sat here staring at my screen debating about what I could say about this book, because I felt that it was an alright read. In my opinion, this book is way over hyped but that hype was one of the reasons I kept reading. Yes, I liked the romance and the friendships made in this book, but that isn’t what the story is about. I felt that the suspense was a little too drawn out and it made me excited to finish so I could figure it out and be done with it. And then when I did finally get to the big reveal, I felt as if it fell a little short. I was expecting it to be a huge “ah-ha” moment but it was just glossed over and moved on to the next piece of the puzzle. I think it had a lot of drama that I could have done without, even if it did make sense with the story. I really was expecting to love this book, but I thought it ...
Comments
Post a Comment