Introduction Post

Hi guys! My name is Madison and I am a bookworm if you can’t tell. I love everything about books! From the swag and merch to the amazing cons and meetups our community has. My personal style tends to lean more towards YA fantasy and contemporary novels but I am also interested in mystery and thrillers and sci-fi novels. I also love a little poetry here and there. I’m always on the lookout for the next great read and would love to expand my reading horizons with branching out into different genres. I am constantly looking for a book that can teach me something new and exciting that I can share with all my friends and family and now I get to add you guys to that list! I’m super excited to start this journey with you all and excited to hear your opinions on some of the books and my views on them. I would love to have feedback and maybe even start a debate on some of our favorite topics in books, I love a good conversation with a hint of opposition to keep things interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰. All that I ask while you’re on my blog is that you stay respectful, of not only my opinions, but other peoples that may comment and contribute. I hope you enjoy some of my thoughts and decide to stick around to see what else I have in store! If you do become invested in my blog and want to see more then head on over to my Instagram page @bibliomanic_bookworm to check out some great book pictures from myself. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Road Trip!

Coffee or Tea with books?

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd