Book Name!

Today I figured I would spell my name in books. If you would like to do this, then I encourage you to do so, and let me know so I can see it!


I did not make this idea up, and I think there is a tag that goes along with this, but I don’t know what it is.


So, my name is Madison, and I will be finding some of my favorite books that start with each letter of my name. (Some of them I won’t have a review on, due to reading BB. Before blog.)


M – Made you up by Francesca Zappia
Image result for Made you up
 Amazon image
I really love mental health books and this one is just written impeccably!

A – Armada by Ernest Cline
Image result for armada
 Wiki image
You know I had to include this one! It is now one of my all-time fav’s! Check out my review here.

D – Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
Image result for daughter of the pirate king
Amazon image
This book is 10 different levels of awesome that everyone deserves to have the pleasure of reading!

I – I can’t make this up by Kevin Hart
Image result for i can't make this up
Amazon image
I mean it’s Kevin Hart, you should read this book for that reason alone! See my review here.

S – Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Image result for shadow and bone
BookDepository image
Leigh is one of my favorite authors and will forever be an instant buy author from now on. (No, I didn’t choose Six of Crows, because I think this series is better by a hair)

O – The once and future king by T.H. White
Image result for the once and future king
Amazon image
So, I haven’t actually read this one but I really want to! Let me know if you have read it and what you thought about it!

N – Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
Image result for nerve book
Goodreads image
A life and death truth or dare game (With more dares than truth), who doesn’t want to read that?


These images aren’t mine as I have stated where I got them in the captions. Once again if you do this too, let me know! I want to see your answers.


Let me know in the comments below if you have read any of my favorites!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Road Trip!

Coffee or Tea with books?

I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart