If you like...



Goodreads link for Ender's Game                                                           Goodreads link for Illuminae



IF YOU LIKE


Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card



THEN READ


Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


I enjoy reading sci-fi books and both of these made me just absolutely fall in love with the genre. Enders game is a great story about a little boys adventure in space to win a war. Illuminae is another great story about a ships war for survival.

Now would be a great time to read Illuminae because the third and final book in the series is coming out in March ๐Ÿ˜‰. 

Illuminae also has a great layout, with files and email correspondence. Each page is a new unique way to telling the story.

I had to read Enders Game for school one time and I HATE required reading because it is forced and most of the time it is boring books that make me hate reading them. So if I liked this required reading, then I'm sure you will too! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Please give them a try and get back to me and tell me what you thought!

Links to their goodreads pages are at the top under the first picture.


I haven't done individual reviews on these books because I read them before I started this blog, so if you would like to hear my thoughts on them let me know and I will consider doing a re-read of them! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Road Trip!

Coffee or Tea with books?

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd